Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reflection - Prototype

Some difficulties i encountered were that the modeling process requires all the parts to present when a person starts to use the glue.  I did not have all the parts present when i started to glue the product. I when i brought it home and back, the glue part started to fall apart. I could not overcome the problem until the last day when i had cut all the parts out. What also happened was that my main shaft and the handle were not proportional. I had to remake the main shaft again.
The 2 takeaway were first of all, cut out all the parts and the second was to plan all the sizes of the pieces before cutting it out.

No comments: